Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Pokemon Go has doubled my mileage.

#Pokemon #Pokemon Go

I have been practicing Maximized Mental Health with the help of Pokemon Go.  The game has helped me more than double my walking miles.  Even though walking a mile outside is loads easier than a mile on the treadmill, it is never-the-less boring to walk more than a couple of miles alone outside.  

However, since I started playing Pokemon Go, I've found it is much easier to rack up the steps into miles as I traverse between known Pokestops and Pokemon hangouts.  Not only do I walk further each time I walk with Pokemon Go open, I walk more often.  

This weeks stats include 9 miles which is slightly more than double my usual output by mid week.

Yea!  

The only drawback might be that I've dropped my iphone in the street twice.  Yikes!

I know I've taken a bunch more steps this week and burned a boat load of calories.  Oh! And I've bagged more than a few Pokemon!

I've had fun and maximized my mental health.

Thanks Pokemon!



#mentalhealth #Pokemon #Pokemon Go #Mystic #TeamMystic


No comments:

Post a Comment